Saturday, February 16, 2008

Taking Control.

Benny was tied spreadeagle, blindfolded and gagged and his nipples clamped, and I was fucking him. Suddenly his hands pulled out of the cuffs, he yanked the gag out of his mouth, and I felt his hands grab my ass and force me into a harder and faster rhythm. In an instant we weren't playing, we were fucking. Or he was fucking himself with my body.

And he started to moan. I love it when men make a lot of noise during sex and I don't get it often, but Benny was gasping and groaning with each thrust. His hands on my hips, he shoved my body down on his cock and he was literally writhing under me from the feeling. He'd gotten control of the sex just to lose control of himself.

"Baby, I'm coming!" he actually screamed, and he did. He didn't let go of his deathgrip on me until he finished and collapsed completely. I lay down next to him, my head on his arm.

There were four bright red fingermarks pressed into each of my hips.

"Happy Valentine's Day," he said, and kissed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment