Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowed in.

Due to heavy snow and a demanding schedule, I didn't go home today. A few other employees and I commandeered extra beds and slept in the hospital. Not terribly comfy, but safe.

It's sort of weird sleeping with your butt on an incontinence pad. I'm pretty sure I can hold it, thanks.

And it's a little pathetic how much willpower it requires for me to fall asleep without masturbating. It's not even horniness. (Well, it's that too.). It's just like trying to sleep without a glass of milk and my blanky, you know? It breaks the ritual.

4 comments:

  1. Totally with you on the sex-before-sleep thing. Good luck and hope you don't have to wait out another night :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I felt on vacation with the family. thank god for 'naps' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope for your sake that you're exaggerating how hard it was to fall asleep without masturbating. When you can't function normally without something, isn't that a sign you're addicted to it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ken,

    If she had said, "without reading a book" would that have bothered you. Its called a routine, they actually help you tell your body that its time to sleep. Some people read a book, others have a drink and a hot bath. Some people masturbate.

    On a slightly less rational plane:
    I hope for your sake that you don't feel the need to close your eyes when you try to fall asleep. If you can't function normally without doing so, isn't that a sign you're addicted? :P

    ReplyDelete